Friday, July 10, 2009

JULY 31st L.A. BE THERE!

Good news all!
This beautiful finished film here is going to be played on July 31st at the LA international film festival. I understand that, more than likely no one who follows this bog lives in California or would have the opportunity to go there for the screening. That being said I call on all of you to spread the word around. please link as many people as you can or want to to my youtube page.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu8vMa7YNLU&feature=channel_page
I'm trying to give this as much exposer as possible and I'll need a lot of help from viewers like you to make it happen.

2 comments:

Bill Landwehr said...

This really turned into a beautiful final film.

Neil said...

Nice job, congrats on the film festival selection :)

I'm really glad to see this finished :)