Monday, February 1, 2010

At Long Last, Completion!



So, I finally finished the seal animation. Maybe it isn't that funny. Maybe it is needlessly violent, but you know what? I came up with this idea at a party it was really, really, funny then, and I promised myself that I would turn it into an animation one day. That day was yesterday!

Any way I think the animation turned out really smooth and that's what matters the most anyways. I'm just glad to be finished. Finally I can start thinking about what comes next.

...Oh right well I guess it's not totally done. I still need to tweak some of the volume levels, and if I could get Kon to do the live action intro that would blow my mind. I don't think he will though he didn't seem to into the idea. Oh well maybe there is someone else who could do it...

3 comments:

Evan Brooks said...

Haha! that really came out amazing. Your and Brad's talents really merge well together. Did you use c.c.a.d.'s labs to put this together or did you find a way to do it without them?

Tom Beuerlein said...

Thanks, I'm glad to hear it, and yeah I did use CCAD's equipment.

Barbara Benas said...

Ó_Ò